Foreplay~ShowUp!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Official Foreplay Fam Forum of ShowUp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foreplay Controll Room~!!

Go down 

Which room would you like to challenge to get controll!!
The Rafters(Room-1)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap25%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
The Rafters(Room-2)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap6%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The Rafters(Room-3)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap19%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
The 5th Avenue(Room-1)
 6% [ 1 ]
The 5th Avenue(Room-2)
 6% [ 1 ]
The 5th Avenue(Room-3)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap19%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
East Zone Beach.(Room-1)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap13%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
East Zone Beach.(Room-2)
Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_lcap0%Foreplay Controll Room~!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
East Zone Beach.(Room-3)
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Warlock
Admin
Admin
Warlock

Foreplay Controll Room~!! Empty
PostSubject: Foreplay Controll Room~!!   Foreplay Controll Room~!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 am

!!-Guild Dance Hall System-!!
I Guess everyone knows about the Guild Dance Hall System already!!
I'am posting this cause I believe we gonna become lvl 3 pretty soon ~!! so this will be the 1st thing we gonna make sure before getting lvledup~!!
Still I would like to let all of you know about this system with the detailed information~!!

When our guild reaches Level 3, we can lay claim to any dance halls made available for occupation. After our guild has taken a particular dance hall, all guild members can start a building project to empower this guild castle on various fronts, including both attributes and functions. we will also be seeing ourself adorned with special effect when roaming the territory of our guild.

War for Dance Halls
If you see the 'Control' button at the bottom right hand corner flashing (See pic 1), it means that this dance hall is being made available for occupation by lvl-3 guilds. At present, only 3 dance halls are open: The Rafters, The 5th Avenue and East Zone Beach.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eligibility
Only Guilds of Level 3 or above can participate in this dance hall snatch game.

How to Lay Claim to a Dance Hall

When your guild reaches Level 3, the guild master can submit a Challenge in the dance hall interface. Upon the submission, your Guild will be displayed on the Challengers Roster. The Guild that shows the highest Control Points for 3 consecutive days can control the dance hall until it is edged off the top position.

How to Obtain Control Points

After your Guild has filed a Challenge at a particular dance hall, whenever guild members with a contribution score of 50 or above earn 1500 (or above) game scores via common dance or battle dance in that dance hall (Dance rooms created within the confine of the dance hall are included), the Guild will gain 1 Control Point.

Attributes Level-up Project
A number of dance hall improvement projects are available in the guild construction page. Yet, only the guild master can activate such projects to level up the guild dance hall on the 8 aspects (See picture below) to benefit the guild members, lifting their various attributes.

How Much It Costs to Take Control of a Dance Hall

It costs the controlling guild a fee of Control Points to keep the dance hall to its exclusive use. The fee will be determined by the size of the guild and is deducted from the guild coffer on a daily basis.

So as we can challenge a room for our guild when we reach lvl 3, I want you to vote for the room you want to get controll~!!
At present, only 3 dance halls are open: The Rafters, The 5th Avenue and East Zone Beach.

So vote for the room you like~!!And we will go for the room which will have the most number of votes~
And the most important thing we all must work hard for this Guild Dance Hall together because it takes team work so I hope we can Make it all-tgether~!!

Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.com

Foreplay Controll Room~!!
Page 1 of 1