Foreplay~ShowUp!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Official Foreplay Fam Forum of ShowUp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 all friend read this^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sameerrocks07
Just Joined!
Just Joined!
sameerrocks07

2 all friend read this^^ Empty
PostSubject: 2 all friend read this^^   2 all friend read this^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm

# Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my Friend is forever worthwhile.

# Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life.

# Friendship opens many doors, Each with a different view. But none could be more beautiful, than the one that leads to you..!!

# A true friend understands when you say, "I forgot..." waits forever when you say, "1 minute..." stays when you say, "leave me alone..." and opens the door, 'even before you knock...'

# Don't love the love unless the love loves u and if the love loves u, love the love in such a way that it doesn't love anybody else!

# Affection is sign of love, laughing is sign of happiness, praying is sign of good faith and choosing me as a friend is your first act of smartness.

# Friendship is not how long we have been together not how much you have given or received. Not how many times we have helped each other. It's only how we value one another.

# True friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, forgive without any explanation & luv even with little communication!

# You are strong as RUM.. Fine as WINE.. Cool as BEER.. Classic as WHISKY.. Sophisticated as VODKA.. in short I'm totally TUNN in your friendship.

# My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet U and know how rich I turned out to be! Shutup! Iccocent Scream Scream Smoke lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Warlock
Admin
Admin
Warlock

2 all friend read this^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 all friend read this^^   2 all friend read this^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 am

Nice post sameer o.o like the thoughts 2 all friend read this^^ 74956
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.com

2 all friend read this^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreplay~ShowUp!! :: General~! :: General Talk-
Jump to: