Foreplay~ShowUp!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Official Foreplay Fam Forum of ShowUp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the hell is going on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarprincess
Scarprincess

What the hell is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

I am seriously angry right now. Why the heck is everyone leaving foreplay? Don't expect me to welcome anyone back... You leave, you stay away! Foreplay doesnt feel like a good family anymore. I feel left out with all the stuff that happened, or maybe im just stupid and missing out on things? This is the worst drama guild I have ever been in .__. Why cant people just be honest with eachother on whats going on? Even if there are people in the guild you dont like, well tough luck. Get over it! If you dont like someone, then get the guts to say it to that/those person(s)! Sorry but I am seriously pissed right now and I hope someone can tell me whats going on ^^'' .......
Back to top Go down
Warlock
Admin
Admin
Warlock

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 am

Well I am also tired of the ppl causing drama and scared to say things clearly...i am not inviting anyone back who wants to leave any1 wnana leave its your choice you can leave or join back... No drama just have fun and I am gonna get the fam to our old position no matter wht it takes!!
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.com
Scarprincess
Scarprincess

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 am

ok so new rule :)

Who leaves fam, stays away!

What the hell is going on? 319806
Back to top Go down
Darkyuuki
Just Joined!
Just Joined!
Darkyuuki

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 am

you forgot the smile and wave laulau What the hell is going on? 212279 What the hell is going on? 79867
Back to top Go down
Alena
Foreplay Newbie
Foreplay Newbie
Alena

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 am

Don't angry, someone have questions for leave or enter. Everyone is free. Although they are gone are still our friends. Now just go ahead, we can! x'D
Back to top Go down
Scarprincess
Scarprincess

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 am

Whatever, the game is dead anyway. More and more players are quitting 5street. I hope they're gonna come with a new patch soon, or you wont be seeing me in su much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is going on?   What the hell is going on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreplay~ShowUp!! :: General~! :: General Talk-
Jump to: